We are one of the fastest-growing agencies in the E-commerce space that actively helps over 400 E-Commerce Brands including Core Power Yoga, Beyond Meat, and Jaxxon put together an excellent solution for their customer service needs by leveraging the best customer service talent from all around the world.
We are experiencing exponential growth (over 600% in the last year) and are looking for the best-in-class Operations Specialist to join our team and support our day to day business operations.
This is your chance to join a winning team, and one of the fastest-growing companies in the Ecommerce Ecosystem!
The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in related fields.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask on multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Comfort working with multiple departments within the organization
- Proficiency with Hubspot Workflows preferred
- Proficiency with Zapier preferred
- Able to work independently and with a Team
- Technically savvy
- Problem-solving skills
- Solutions Driven
- Understanding the TalentPop Recruitment, Sales and Customer Success Processes
- Jump on calls with the department heads to understand processes and SOPs
- Become proficient with Automation tools (Hubspot Workflows, Zapier)
- Creating organized documentation of Automations per department
- Developing/updating SOP for Customer Success and Recruitment Departments
- Additional administrative/onboarding support with Operations
- Optimizing/suggesting modifications to existing processes
- DSL, Cable, or Fiber internet connection is required – LAN connection required (10 mbps minimum).
- Back internet connection is required (required speed for backup should be at least 5mbps).
- Minimum of Core i3 or ryzen 3 with at least 4GB RAM or equivalent system specifications.
- Desktop/Laptop PC only (no tablets or smartphones allowed for working tools).
- Must have a reliable power source with minimal power outages
- Having a backup power source is also highly recommended (e.g generator, Portable power station).
- Having a backup location you can go to during a power outage (family member’s house, friend’s house, internet cafe, or a co-working space) is required for all TalentPop Team members
Perks & Benefits
- 💰 Competitive Salary
- 🏖️ Paid Time Off
- 🏥 Maxicare Health Insurance + Dental Coverage
- 🏡Permanent and full-time #WorkFromHome Set-up
Why join us?
🚀 We’re one of the fastest-growing startups in the E-Commerce ecosystem
🥇 You will work alongside a team of winners that will inspire you daily
🤝 Work with a collaborative team and environment
Clear progression plan and career advancement