About the Job
We are a fast-growing E-Commerce brand with a lot of opportunities, looking to bring on the best-in-class customer service trainer to help handle inbound Emails, Live Chats, Social media Comments etc. This is a senior position, and we’re looking to bring on the best! This is your chance to join a winning team, and one of the fastest-growing companies in the E-Commerce Space!
Our team is looking for a dynamic Recruitment Assistant who will be fully involved in the Recruitment Department and support our amazing recruitment managers in facilitating an efficient and effective recruitment process for our clients and our agents!
To be successful in this position you would need to be/have:
- Minimum of 1-year experience working as a Virtual/Administrative/Executive Assistant
- Proficient with Google Workspace (Google Sheet, Google Docs, Google Form)
- Knowledge/Experience with HubSpot, Calendly, PandaDoc, and Excel is a delightful plus!!
- Reliable, organized and detail-oriented
- Self-sufficient and directed
- Can work independently but can work well as a part of a team
- Resourceful, proactive, and communicative; willing to take on multiple tasks, and wear different hats when needed!
- Passionate, positive, and willing to grow within the team!
- Takes feedback well and is willing to improve and learn!
- Reliable Internet Connection (Backup ISP is also required!)
- Reliable Working PC
- Must be able to communicate via Zoom Video, Phone, Slack, and Email
As a rockstar Recruitment Assistant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Email and Calendar Management
- Undertake Clerical Tasks (Send Emails to Candidates, Draft Emails, Send Out Offer Letters and Onboarding Documents, Create Templates via PandaDoc, Post Job Ads online, etc.)
- Assist with Creating Client Questionnaires, Candidate Writing Samples, Agent Profiles, and Other Documents
- Data Entry and Management of Virtual Documents
- Assist with refining business processes related to recruitment, building SOPs
- Aid in miscellaneous Virtual Administrative tasks.
• Monday – Friday 10AM – 7PM US PST (1AM – 10AM PH) or 9AM – 6PM US PST (12AM – 9AM PH)
Perks & Benefits
- 💰 Competitive Salary + 13 Month Bonus + Performance & Recognition Bonuses
- 🏖️ PTO (Vacation, Holiday, Sick Leave)
- 🏥 Maxicare Health Insurance + Dental Coverage after tenureship
- 🏡 Permanent and full-time #WorkFromHome Set-up
Why join us?
🚀 We’re one of the fastest-growing e-commerce brands on Shopify.
🏠 Extensive job Stability with multiple customer service positions available
🤝 Work with a collaborative team and environment
🪜 Tons of opportunities for internal expansion on the team (Team Lead, Trainer, Etc.)