About the job
TalentPop is one of the fastest-growing agencies in the E-commerce space that actively helps over 300 E-Commerce Brands including Core Power Yoga, Beyond Meat, and Jaxxon put together an excellent solution for their Customer Service needs by leveraging the best Customer Service talent from all around the world.
TalentPop is experiencing exponential growth (over 600% in the last year) and is looking for a best-in-class Lead Agent to join our team and support our Agents. This is your chance to join a winning team, and one of the fastest-growing companies in the E-commerce Ecosystem!
- Support and assist clients as a Virtual Assistant/Customer Service agent in the event the permanent CS Agent/VA is on leave, absent, or has immediately resigned.
- Support and assist agents who need help to better assist their clients
- Initiate the Wiki file build-out and collaborate with the VA/CS Agent in building the file
- Support in building the Macro files for our clients
- Hosting one-on-one and group training sessions via Zoom calls with the new agents
- Attend live training or client calls to learn the client’s processes and best practices
- Suggest new topic or training materials
- 1-2 years of Customer Service experience
- 3-5 years of BPO experience in the Customer Service Industry
- 1-2 years of Virtual Assistant experience preferred
- Experienced in at least two to three of the following eCommerce tools/software:
- Gorgias, Shopify, Zendesk, Re:Amaze, Freshdesk, etc
- Knowledge and experience in eCommerce
- Familiar with HubSpot, Monday.com, and other CRM tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willing to handle answering emails, chats, and phone calls
- Someone who is open and eager to learn new things and softwares
- Preferably someone who knows how to use Google Docs, Sheet, and Calendar
- Team player but can work independently and with less to no supervision needed
- Flexible with the work schedule
- Possesses exceptional planning and organizing skills
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Someone who is a self-starter and can motivate others
- Someone who knows how to properly communicate through Gmail and Slack
- DSL, Cable, or Fiber internet connection is required – LAN connection required (20 mbps minimum).
- Back internet connection is required (For backup internet, required speed should be at least 10 mbps).
- All agents will be required to send the most recent speedtest to your Team Leader for Approval for both your Primary and Backup Internet Connections.
- Link for Speedtest: https://www.speedtest.net/
Note: If your Internet Connection speed is lower than 20 Mbps or you do not have a backup internet available, you will be required to set this up prior to working on TalentPop. Failure to not have a backup internet source is a violation of TalentPop Policy and may result in delay on your start date being unassigned from your client.
Perks & Benefits
- 💰 Competitive Salary
- 🏖️ PTO
- 🏥 Health Insurance + Dental Coverage
- 🏡Permanent and full-time #WorkFromHome Set-up
Why join us?
🚀 We’re one of the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
🥇 You will work alongside a team of winners that will inspire you daily
🤝 Work with a collaborative team and environment
🪜Clear progression plan and career advancement